Wednesday 7 October 2009

My first Blog Award!

Many, many thanks to Once upon a Bookcase for giving me the Honest Scrap Award!




This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:





Wondrous Reads
Chicklish
Rhiannon Hart
The Story Siren
The Bookette
Lauren's Cramned Bookshelf
Undercover Book Lover





Ten honest things about me (but not necessarily that interesting....)

1. I was vegetarian for 20 years.
2. I am addicted to DVD’s and own far too many.
3. I love Horror films.
4. I have a ridiculously large TBR pile – last count was around the 1000 mark! I stopped counting after that!
5. I can’t stop buying books – which adds to the problem above!
6. I am terrified of snakes :(
7. I love photography.
8. I’m told I don’t have any patience – but I can’t possibly comment.
9. I love the sound of rain.
10. I’m a cat person...but have a dog called Gideon...unfortunately he's afraid of cats :(

8 comments:

Test said...

Aww, thanks so much and congrats on your award!!!!!! By the way, I loved reading your list! :)

Natascha De Marco said...

Hehe Congrats girl ^^

Rhiannon Hart said...

Congrats! And thank you for my award! :D

Luisa at Chicklish said...

I love your list! Congratulations - and thank you!

prophecygirl said...

Thanks & congrats! Your TBR pile sounds like mine ;)

the story siren said...

thanks so much for the award! i appreciate you thinking of me! it's well deserved on your end as well! thanks again!

ReggieWrites said...

Thanks so much and congratulations on your award as well =) You and I have lots of 'interesting things' in common...we both have book-buying addiction!

...but then again, who doesn't? =)

Reggie =)

I Want To Read That said...

You're all very welcome:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...